Thursday, August 27, 2026

Fashion Meets Fandom: Cassie Chan (Power Rangers)

It's been a while since I've posted a Fashion Meets Fandom post, so I might be a little rusty with putting together inspired looks. Since, I've been doing my Power Rangers Franchise Re-watch Challenge, I've been seeing a lot of interesting fashion and one that caught my eye was this look by Cassie Chan (Pink Ranger) in the Power Rangers Turbo episode The Gardener of Evil. It's a simple yet cute outfit that looked just as cute in the late 90s as it would now. Cassie is wearing a light pink long sleeve top with a black graphic print paired with black shorts. I think it's a cute outfit for summer and it inspired me to create two looks.

(Power Rangers Turbo season 5 episode 32: The Gardener of Evil)

For the first outfit I picked a light weight light pink V-neck sweater with a floral print paired with black shorts. This look has a slightly casual structured vibe. While the second outfit is more casual, I paired a light pink short sleeve top with black shorts that have a more relaxed feel. Both outfits seem like something the Cassie would have worn on the show because a lot of the clothes I've seen her wear so far in my re-watch have been very casual.

As for accessories, Cassie styled her look with a delicate necklace, a belt, her pink Power Rangers communicator watch and black combat style fashion boots. I'm not quite sure but I think she also had pink socks on that sort of peeked out from the top of her boots.


Outfit #1

Top

Floral Relaxed V-Neck Sweater in Pink Marble               $53.97 (sale, regular price $89.95)                 LOFT (loft.com)




Shorts

Riviera Shorts in Doubleweave in Black                     $35.97 (sale, regular price $59.95)                         LOFT (loft.com)




Outfit #2

Top

Fitted Waffle-Knit Cropped T-Shirt in Geranium Petal                     $12.00 (sale, regular price $14.99)                         Old Navy (oldnavy.gap.com)




Shorts

Oceanside Short in Anthracite Solid                     $40.00                         Roxy (roxy.com)

No comments: