Monday, September 21, 2026
Trailer: Line of Fire
For the past few weeks, I've been dealing with reader's block but today I was finally able to get back to reading. I have less than 50 pages left to read, so I should have a review up soon. Anyway, there's a new show I'm interested in watching, Line of Fire which premieres tonight at 10:00 PM EST on NBC. It follows a family of federal agents trying to figure out who is targeting federal agents. I wonder if there is going to a big twist during the mid-season or during the season finale? I wouldn't be surprised if who ever is targeting them is someone from within one of the organizations. Perhaps someone is trying to keep some information from getting out. I'm really interested to see how this first episode will be.
Labels:
Line of Fire,
NBC,
Trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment