Sunday, December 8, 2013

Book Review: The n-Body Problem


Book: The n-Body Problem by Tony Burgess

Source: Borrowed from Publisher/NetGalley for an honest review

Publication: Available now

Rating: 1 star (Did Not Finish)

Review:

I just couldn't read anymore of this. This book makes no sense and it was unbelievably boring. It's incoherent and the writing is all over the place. It reminds me of the way "The Last Werewolf" by Glen Duncan was written.

I tried to give this a chance but after a while I just had to stop. There was nothing compelling or interesting about this. This was so frustrating because the premise had potential but the dull writing and the so called attempt at horror were off putting. The artwork added nothing to the story, it was just there.

Lastly, there was nothing that made me care what happened to any of the characters. This story was just pointless and empty. What a waste of time.

No comments: