Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DVD Tuesday: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

The first TMNT's movie surprised me, especially Megan Fox as April O'Neil. I admit it, I was one of those fans who doubted Megan Fox as being capable of playing a really good version of April. However, she did a wonderful job and the movie was surprisingly good.

Since I didn't see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows when it was in theatres I am going to try to pick this up sometime this week. I really do want to see it. I'm not sure I would have cast Stephen Amell to play Casey Jones his look is too clean cut and preppy. I feel like Casey needs an edge but hey I can't change casting, I will just have to over look it when I watch the movie.



Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

Description:

Michelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo, and Raphael are back to battle bigger, badder villains, alongside April O’Neil (Megan Fox), Vern Fenwick (Will Arnett), and a newcomer: the hockey-masked vigilante Casey Jones (Stephen Amell). After supervillain Shredder escapes custody, he joins forces with mad scientist Baxter Stockman (Tyler Perry) and two dimwitted henchmen, Bebop (Gary Anthony Williams) and Rocksteady (WWE Superstar Stephen “Sheamus” Farrelly), to unleash a diabolical plan to take over the world. As the Turtles prepare to take on Shredder and his new crew, they find themselves facing an even greater evil with similar intentions: the notorious Krang.






No comments: