Monday, September 3, 2012

Books of Interests: Captain Marvel and Batman Arkham Unhinged


Captain Marvel Issue #1 $2.99 Marvel Comics

Over the weekend one of the guys working at the comic bookstore I go to recommended Captain Marvel to me. I haven't started it yet but as soon as do, I'll put up a review.

Synopsis:

• SHE’S BACK! The “Mightiest” of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes! • Ace pilot. Legendary Avenger. 100% pure bad-a$$. • Carol Danvers has a new name, a new mission …and all the power she needs to make her life a living hell. • Guest starring Captain America.





Batman Arkham Unhinged Issue #1 $2.99 DC Comics

Loved playing the video game and I've already read the Batman Arkham City five issue mini-series. I thought I would give this a try. I'll also post a review once I'm done.

Synopsis:

Spinning directly out of the hit video game BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY, this new series explores the world behind the game in stories focusing on both heroes and villains and how they came to their roles in ARKHAM CITY. A prequel to the game created with the developer, Rocksteady, this first issue features content previously available only as a digital release and explores the Catwoman/Two-Face rivalry and how it leads them into the clutches of Hugo Strange.

No comments: