Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Summary: Feb 24th



It's already the afternoon, time really flies when you're reading a good book. I've been reading "The Secret Garden" and so far, I'm really enjoying it. The main character Mary Lennox is such a misunderstood little girl in the beginning. I am nearly half way finished with this book. It really is such a wonderful little story. I can't believe I haven't read this until now.

While I have been reading The Secret Garden, I've also been reading a few of the "Junie B. Jones" books by Barbara Park. They are children's books but I feel like anyone could enjoy these funny little books. Especially if you want a good laugh. I enjoy reading a variety of books. I don't think as we get older we should stop reading certain things. You never know what you might miss.

So, yesterday, I went to the comic book store and picked up a few books including "Justice League of America" #1. I'm going to read that one first (most likely tomorrow) then post my review. If I like the first issue then I will continue on with the series.

It's so terrible hard trying to stick to 'not buying books until April'. But I have so many books I haven't read, that I won't miss buying any new books. Books should be read not sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

Well, I'm going to get back to reading and enjoying this sunny yet cold Sunday.

Bye, for now.

Book Girl.



No comments: