Friday, March 15, 2013

Isn't it Sad what DC Comics is doing to Wonder Woman in the comic, Injustice Gods Among Us?

I really despise giving the comic Injustice Gods Among Us anymore attention since I think it's truly in poor taste. But according to a post on DC Women Kicking Ass, "Hey, at least this makes that slap on the ass look good!", they have decided to push the Superman/Wonder Woman romance for Injustice Gods Among Us. It's bad enough they had Superman kill a pregnant Lois Lane, now they are setting it up for Clark to move on with Diana. So, I guess he doesn't need to grieve for his wife whom he killed by the way.

That's bad enough but take a look a the second panel below, now Wonder Woman's only purpose is for her to be "Whatever he [Superman] needs me to be". Really that's all this proud and respectful Princess, warrior and diplomat is going to do. That's so sad and pathetic. I'm really glad I'm not reading this. This crappy comic is supposedly to get fans ready for the video game. Do you really need this pitiful and disrespectful story to sell video games?



(Illustration from: DC Women Kicking Ass)

No comments: