Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another Man of Steel Trailer - Video





I'm still on the fence about seeing this but I'm starting to lean on the side of going to see it. I just wish that Super suit didn't look like cheap plastic (see pictures below)

I also wonder if Clark Kent will be wearing glasses in this movie. It's was annoying on Smallville when Clark wasn't wearing his glasses while he was working at the Daily Planet (until the last season). Hopefully, the Clark in MoS will still wear them as well.

It's nice to see Lois Lane in the trailer. But I do hope she still has those traits we all love about Lois because so far I have not seen them in any of the trailers that have been released. Perhaps this is a softer gentler version of Lois but that's not the Lois we all love. But I guess I will have to wait to hold my judgment until I see the movie. I just don't want to see another crappy version of Lois on the big screen, remember Superman Returns' Lois Lane.

Anyway. I do hope this movie is good. The Superman story is one the best around especially when it's told right.


No comments: