Monday, April 29, 2013

Art of the Day: Ahsoka Tano


Artwork: Camouflage Ahsoka's World by StreetWalker7

It's still pretty sad what happened to Ahsoka Tano in the 4 part season (series) finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Barriss had no problem what so ever framing Ahsoka for the bombing and the murders, just to further her cause (I was a little surprised they turned Barriss into a traitor). But what I think was even worse was that almost all the Jedi (except Anakin and few others) turned their backs on Ahsoka including Yoda. I would have thought he most of all would have believed in her innocence.

Well, now that the show has been canceled, (yeah hard to believe this amazing show won't be returning) we will not get a real series finale. I guess one good thing out the canceling is Disney will not be able to ruin it. I really couldn't see them doing a good job with this show. It doesn't exactly fit with their line of shows.

Now I will definitely have to make sure I get the last three seasons on DVD since there will be no more new episodes.

No comments: