Monday, April 29, 2013

Fashion Meets Comics: Lois Lane's Yellow Dress

Fashion Meets Comics, is a new post I'm starting. Who hasn't seen a great outfit or cute accessory in a comic book or a superhero TV show or movie? I just thought I'd add a little fashion to the blog.

And the first post will go to Lois Lane.

 


Who said comic book ladies are unfashionable? I just love this mod yellow sweater dress Lois Lane is wearing from Superman: Secret Origins #4. It's cheerful, youthful, professional and a little sexy. I don't know why Lois is sometimes drawn wearing something frumpy when she's anything but.

I found this equally cheerful and professional yellow sweater dress from bebe. So now you can take on the world like Lois in this cute yellow dress.


bebe Belted Sweater Dress  $98.00  bebe.com

No comments: