Monday, May 13, 2013

My Bout of Books, Day 1 Book: A Will and A Way


My goal is to read 7 books this week so wish me luck. I'm starting my first day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon, reading a romance novel. I don't normally read romance books but this one seems to have a bit of a mystery involved with it. I've also never read anything by Nora Roberts. So hopefully this will be a good read.

Book: A Will and A Way by Nora Roberts

Description:

She'd inherited $150 million! But all Pandora McVie wanted was her uncle back and her irritating co-beneficiary, Michael Donohue, gone. but that wasn't part of the plan - one that isolated them both in a Catskill mansion with strange things happening. The strangest being her reluctant attraction to a man who might be trying to get rid of her...

No comments: