Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Book Purchase: Inferno (and I spotted some new products)


I was at Target earlier and decided to just pick up Inferno by Dan Brown (since it was released today and it's on my wish list). I'm so excited, I really can't wait to read this. I really love the Robert Langdon series.

While I was walking around the store guess what else I saw? Can't guess, well Target has the Justice League stuff on display already. I saw some toys, beach chairs, beach towels including a Batman towel that has a hood, cups, plates, etc. I guess Target didn't want to wait until the 19th to display it.

I'm not a fan of the purple and pink Wonder Woman stuff. What's wrong with the original Wonder Woman colors? I don't understand why they always change the design colors for female characters. They would never change the colors for Batman and Superman.

Anyway, I did end up buying one thing from the collection, it was the DC Dive Heroes pack. Yes, it's a toy but it's cool. It had Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in their original costumes and they look like little statues. I'm not sure if I will take them out of the package but for now I'll just put them on my bookcase. I'll try to post a picture later today.

No comments: