Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Summary: May 19th



I'm reading my last book for the Bout of Books read-a-thon right now. I've had a lot of fun doing this read-a-thon (I'll post my summary tomorrow), so much so, that yesterday I went to the library and checked out six books for my own read-a-thon. I'm pretty sure I can read six book in three weeks since I've read seven (I'm almost finish) in a week. I found some really interesting book too. I can't wait to start reading them. So sometime later today, I'll start reading my first book.

I'm also going to try to go to the comic book store today. There are a few issues I want to pick up and a few back issues I want to try to find.

Well, it's another Sunday and that means another Scooby-Doo movie on Cartoon Network. I love watching those movies and who doesn't love Scooby.

That's it for the summary. I hope everyone is having a marvelous Sunday.

Bye for now

~ Book Girl

No comments: