Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Bout of Books, Day 7 Book: Junie B. Jones and That Meanie Jim's Birthday


Since this was the last day of the read-a-thon, I wanted something funny to read and these Junie B. Jones books never fail to get a laugh out of me.

Book: Junie B. Jones and that Meanie Jim's Birthday (Junie B. Jones #6) written by Barbara Park with illustrations by Denise Brukus

Description:

Guess who's not invited?

That meanie Jim has invited everyone in Room Nine to his birthday party on Saturday -- except Junie B.! Should she have her own birthday party six months early and not invite Jim? Or should she move to It's a Small World After All in Disneyland?

2 comments:

sharlenesays said...

Congrats on making it to the end of #boutofbooks readathon! I think a nice easy read to finish off is a great idea. Will have to remember that for August. Well done!

Book Girl said...

Thank you,

I can't wait until the 8th Bout of Books read-a-thon.