Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Summary: May 5th



Free Comic Book Day was a lot of fun. My local book store was so busy I didn't get a chance to pick up The Movement. I'll have to make sure I get it next time.

Over the weekend I also reorganized my bookshelf. I had to find space for all of those book I got last weekend. Maybe I'll post a picture.

I also bought my first ever digital comic, Aw Yeah Comics #1. It was just too cute to pass up. I will probably add the review sometime this week. I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I just finished reading The Silver Surfer #2 (I'll post the review in a few minutes).

I was talking with a friend the other day and she asked me how I rate my books. I told her I just rate the book from 1-5 stars:

1 = Awful
2 = Okay
3 = Good
4 = Very Good
5 = Amazing

It's one of the easiest ways to rate them (well at least to me), I know some book bloggers used different systems to rate their reviews but I just go with the basic.

So, who's going to get Superman: Unbound this Tuesday? I will definitely make sure I pick up the DVD on Tuesday.

Well, off to enjoy the sunny day.

Bye,

~ Book Girl

No comments: