Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Dial Om for Murder and Jublilee


I really love reading these cozy mysteries because the characters are interesting and the stories are usually fun to follow along. I just added this book to my wish list yesterday. Yoga and mysteries, what else can you ask for?

Book: Dial Om for Murder (Mantra for Murder Mysteries, No. 2) by Diana Killian

Description:

When one of A.J.'s celebrity yoga students gets permanently bent out of shape, and another is accused of the crime, A.J. has no choice but to position herself as a sleuth to find the real killer.




Ever since I've watched the X-Men animated series from the 90s, I've been a fan of Jubilee, she's such a cool and fun character. I really want to read this, so I added it to my wish list this morning.

Book: Jubilee written by Robert Kirkman with Illustrations by Derec Aucoin

Description:

Meet Jubilation Lee: firework-wielding mutant, full-fledged X-Man, sidekick to Wolverine and future vampire! Seeking a fresh start in this pre-"Curse of the Mutants" tale penned by Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman, Jubilee enrolls in high school and becomes a peer counselor. But along with the cute boys and teenage angst come gangs, evil mutants and car thieves! Jubes has her work cut out for her!

Collecting JUBILEE issues #1-6

No comments: