Thursday, July 18, 2013

Art of the Day: Harley Quinn


Artwork: Harley Quinn by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau

Harley Quinn will be getting her own series in the New 52. It will be written by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti. You can read the writers' interview with Comic Book Resources by clicking here.

So far, there has been no news on the release date for this new book. I just wish we could get Harley's classic costume back and I hope in the new series Harley will be a much better written character than she's featured in the "Suicide Squad".

2 comments:

Kat Kennedy said...

Harley Quinn is one of the few DC characters I actually really like. Awesome image of her. I agree about her old costume, too.

Book Girl said...

I hope her new comic book will be much better written than the Suicide Squad. I had to stop reading it, it was just so bad.