Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List


Happy Tuesday!

I usually don't make plans or lists for books that I want to buy or read. But I thought it would be fun to make this list, which is a combination of new books I want to buy for the fall and books that I already own and would like to read for the season.

I forgot to add that the list is from The Broke and the Bookish.

New books I would like to buy (maybe borrow) for Fall:


1. Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search part 3 by Gene Luen Yang, Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko




2. The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike book #1) by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling): I'm on the waiting list at the library for this however, I just might end up buying it so I can read it sooner. Hopefully, I'll find it at a good price.




3. Doctor Sleep (The Shining book #2) by Stephen King




4. The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus book #4) by Rick Riordan




5. Lois Lane: A Celebration of 75 years by various authors




6. Superman: A Celebration of 75 years by various authors




7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell




Books I would like to read during the Fall:


8. Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise part 1 by Gene Luen Yang, Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko




9. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas: I don't have the copy shown.




10. Wings by Aprilynne Pike



Bonus:

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling: I would like to reread the entire series. It's been a while since I've read them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking of doing a HP re-read too.

Fangirl was awesome!

Book Girl said...

Fangirl is on my wishlist and I can't wait to read it. Thanks for letting me know how you liked it.

I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Michelle said...

I forgot about The Shining sequel!!! I really really want to read that! And Cuckoo's Calling... I'd like to see what that's all about since I love JK so much :) Fangirl made my list too, looks so good!!

My TTT

Book Girl said...

Hi Michelle

I left you a message on your Tuesday Top Ten but to be honest I'm not sure if it's go through.

I noticed you had a Jessica Darling book on your list. Are they any good?