Monday, October 21, 2013

Comic Book News: Stephanie Brown is Returning to the Comics


Well, the news is buzzing around that Stephanie Brown will finally be returning. According to the panel from the New York Comic Con from this past weekend, it was sort of announced that Stephanie will be returning to the comics in the new series Batman: Eternal in 2014. There is no information about her character or if she will be going back to being Spoiler. There is also still no word on when Cassandra Cain will be returning (hopefully soon).

I really hope Stephanie Brown won't be turned into another new 52 disaster like so many of the others. I don't want the Bizzaro version of Steph. I hope she's still the bright and bubbly character that fans still love. And hopefully the reason to bring her back isn't just to kill her off, that would be the worst and I don't think fans would be too happy about that either.

So for now, I'm totally looking to forward to this book.

No comments: