Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Summary: Sept 6th



Today was another rainy day and it gave me a perfect excuse to watch TV and read. I'm nearly finished with Fireborn but I won't be finished with it until tomorrow. As for TV, I don't know if I'll continue watching Beware the Batman. That has to be one of the most boring cartoons I've seen in a long time. I feel like they are trying too hard to make it dark and serious. But a show that I do love is Murdoch Mysteries. This is one of my favorite mystery series. Both the writing and the acting are great.

I didn't buy any new books this weekend, because I'm waiting until Tuesday so I can get The House of Hades. No book shopping but I did buy a new sweater and top. I love looking at all the fall clothes, there's some really pretty stuff out there.

I also stopped by the library and picked up few books for another library read-a-thon. I'll post more on that later. I'll also be reading a book some time this month for one of my Goodreads groups. And I have one more NetGalley book I need to read for review as well. I try not to request more books than I can read. So I have a lot reading to keep me busy this month. But I love it.

Well, bye for now.

Book Girl

No comments: