Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Two Wonder Woman Fan Made Movie Trailers - Video

I had not thought about posting these trailers. However, a friend asked me about them and wanted to know what I thought since I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan.

So here's my opinion but I would also love to know what you think of them, too.

WW #1



This Wonder Woman film trailer by Hardcoded has been floating around for a while.

I like almost everything about this except for the scenes where the Nazi's have detained her. Unless she's pretending, I highly doubt those men could hold her. She's far too powerful.


And below is the latest fan made trailer by Rainfall Films.

WW #2




I like that the Amazons are shown as well as a few mythical monsters but to me I just see a model playing dress up instead of seeing Wonder Woman. And it's just too stylized. As that old saying goes, it's all sizzle and no steak.


Overall, I think both movies are good visually but they both lack any actual dialog from their Wonder Woman. Between the two I like the first one much better because the fight scenes and action are awesome and I don't see the actress, I see Wonder Woman.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Furniture Guru said...

I think the 1st WW trailer was more realistic and contained a lot of action and really showed her skills as opposed to the 2nd one where it looked too fake.

Book Girl said...

Thank you for commenting.

I like the first trailer too. It just seemed more like Wonder Woman.