Thursday, December 5, 2013

Comic Book News: Wonder Woman will be in the Man of Steel Sequel



I step away from the comic book world for one day and I find out Wonder Woman is going to be added to that Man of Steel sequel, which is better known as the Batman vs. Superman movie. I guess there's one more reason for me not to go see that movie. I can't believe they plan to include even more characters in this so called sequel, why don't they just go ahead and make it a Justice League movie since that's what they really want to do.

The coveted role goes to model Gal Gadot (shown above). Nothing against Gal, but I really have no need to see Wonder Woman ruined by Zack Snyder especially with his extreme love of action over an actual story.

So good luck to Gal but I will not be going to see this movie.

No comments: