Friday, January 10, 2014

Latest Obsession: Watching "Toned Up" and Courtney Loves Dallas"




I'm not really a reality show person but I do occasionally watch one or two if I find a show that's interesting. Case in point, I totally love watching "Toned Up" and "Courtney Loves Dallas".

They're both fun lighthearted shows (maybe with a little drama but not too much). What's not to love? Fashion, fitness and business. I think it's so cool that the women on both shows have created their own successful businesses.

Did anyone watch last night's episodes? Is anyone else tired of Courtney talking about Matt? I agree with her friends about being tired of hearing about her constantly talking about Matt. It's time for her to get back out there and start dating again or at least meet some new guys. Life is too short to be stuck on a loser, she totally needs to move on. I know, it's easier said than done but she really does.

If you watch either show, please let me know? 

No comments: