Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Currently Reading: Voodoo vol #1 (New 52)


Yes, I'm reading another set of issues I should have read when they were first published. I told you I'm working on trying to get through all the comic books I've set aside. This is another series from the New 52 that was canceled. These are first six issues.

Book: Voodoo volume #1: What Lies Beneath (issues #1-6) written by Ron Marz

Edition: Reading the Single Issues

Description:

Priscilla Kitaen is Voodoo, a mysterious beauty whose origins and motivations are unknown, seemingly even to her. Regardless of whether she is a hero, villain (or both) Voodoo is on the run, trying to stay one step ahead of her pursuers, using all of her considerable skills to complete a mission that will put the entire Earth in danger. Will even her shapeshifting powers be enough to keep her pursuers, including Green Lantern Kyle Rayner, at bay?

No comments: