Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Don't Forget to Watch: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tonight


Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on ABC, check local listings for time.

Can you believe it, I'm actually recommending an episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. That's because Lady Sif (Jaimie Alexander) will be featured on tonight's episode. Hopefully this episode will be good because this show is not the best and expectations are rather high with fans for this episode.

I had stopped watching this show because I had lost interest. However, I did try to give last week's episode a chance but both the writing and the acting continue to be awful. I did see the last few minutes at the end but I wasn't impressed by Lorelei.

I hope Lady Sif's appearance will make this a worthwhile episode. I'll post my review tomorrow. Here's hoping it will be good.

No comments: