Monday, March 24, 2014

New Book Purchase: Thrift Store Finds



Well, more like new to me since I bought them from a thrift store. Over the weekend, I wanted to check out this thrift store near me to see what books they had. After searching through a long wall of books I found what I think are a good selection. There were so many books that it got to the place where I started to feel a little overwhelmed.

Here are the books:

* Forrest Gump by Winston Groom

* The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler

* The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

* The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad

* The Nancy Drew Files: Secrets Can Kill (Nancy Drew Files book #1) by Carolyn Keene

* The Manny by Holly Peterson

* On Beauty by Zadie Smith


I will totally admit it, I'm a bookworm. And what bookworm doesn't love finding new books to read.

Anyone else buy any new books over the weekend? If so, let me know.

2 comments:

FashionGirl55 said...

Divergent. I saw the movie then went out and got the book.

The movie is good. Have you seen it?

Book Girl said...

No, I haven't seen Divergent yet. Also haven't read the book either, even though it's sitting on my shelf. But I'll get around to reading.

Thank you for leaving a comment.