Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Girl Thoughts: A Sunny Day


I am so happy that it's warm and sunny today, it's finally starting to feel like Spring is here.

Something I've been thinking about lately is trying to decide if I want to sign up for LinkedIn, some of my friends from college have been sending me invites. I know it's supposed to be a good way to get contacts but I'm not sure if I want to sign up or not. Maybe I'll take a chance and sign up, I'll let you know.

I have long since admitted that I am a total book addict. There's a library book sale this weekend and even though I have enough books to probably last me forever, that doesn't stop me from wanting go to the sale. Do I dare admit that I already ordered a few books online and they should be arriving in a few days. What's a girl to do?

Anyway, did anyone else buy the new Tinker Bell movie "The Pirate Fairy" yesterday? Don't judge but I have all of those movies, I just love them. I'm still waiting for Peter Pan to show up in one of these movies, well with Captain Hook in the latest movie it can't be too long before Tinkerbell meets Peter Pan.

I did not watch Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. last night for one thing I completely forgot it was on and two, I wasn't home. A question for anyone who watched it, was it any good? I might check it out later on demand. But I sort of lost interest in it again. I don't know, I'll see.

I just wanted to post a little something. I hope everyone is having a good day.

~ Book Girl

No comments: