Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Summary: Sunday Reading (April 6th)


The weather is so nice today, it's sunny with a nice breeze perfect for sitting outside to read and not to mention for taking the dog for a walk.

Sorry to say, I was not able to go see "Captain America: Winter Soldier" this weekend but I will go next weekend. Also, stayed away from Twitter, I did not want to see any spoilers or see what anyone was saying about the movie. So even though I didn't make it to the movies, I did go to the library book sale where I wound up leaving with a box full of books (in which I will post in a few minutes). I also received the books that I had ordered as well as stopped by the bookstore and found two more books. This weekend turned out to be a book bonanza for me.

Besides watching some of the Ben 10 movie marathon or catching a few episodes of Dark Angel, I've mostly been reading. I just finished with The Late Starters Orchestra by Ari L. Goldman and now I'm continuing with my reading of Big Nate: All Work and No Play by Lincoln Peirce.

I soon as I post my new book purchases I will go to take a break from reading for the day.

I hope everyone is having a really good weekend.

~ Book Girl

No comments: