Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Book Purchases: 31 Books (Library Book Sale + Online Order + Bookstore Finds)

Library Book Sale Purchases:



This book sale was amazing it was in the basement of the library and there were rooms and rooms of books sitting on shelves. There were quite a lot of people sorting through the books among the aisles trying to find some great books. I found it truly amazing that this book sale always seems to bring out so many book lovers. My mother and my sister went with me and I think we found a lot of very good and very different books.

I found 26 books and it only cost a little over $12.00. Below is a few more pictures of the books (something I found very interesting is there are two books from Lakewood Public Library, it's interesting because I'm not from Ohio. It just makes me wonder how the books wound up here).




Online Order:



Books:

- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Rift part 1

- Journey Into Mystery Featuring Sif volume #2: Seeds of Destruction

- Journey Into Mystery Featuring Sif volume #1: Stronger Than Monsters


I have been wanting to read these two Lady Sif books for a while now, so I finally went ahead a bought them.


Bookstore Finds:


Books:

- Jaws by Peter Benchley

- Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat book #4) by Richard Castle


I had no idea that there were Richard Castle books based on the character's book from the TV show Castle. When I saw this book I knew I had to buy it. I love that show. I also couldn't pass up Jaws, I found both of these books in the bargain book section of the book store.


So all in all, it's going to be a while before I buy any more books. I really should read the books that I already have before I buy more. I'm going to try my best to stick with the plan.

No comments: