Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Currently Reading: Wonder Woman volume #1: Who Is Wonder Woman?


I bought this two years ago after not having any luck trying to finding two remaining single issues. I'm trying not to be one of those book hoarders who have books sitting on their shelves and not reading them.

I had mention in one of previous posts that one of my book goals is to not wait so long to read a book. The funny thing is I read all the single issues for volumes #2-5. And besides this volume, I only have to read volumes #6 and #8 (I'm still trying to find the issues for volume #7, since you can't buy the volume in the trade edition).  


Book: Wonder Woman volume #1: Who Is Wonder Woman? (issues #1-4, Annual #1) by Allan Hinberg with illustrations by Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson

Edition: I am reading the print trade edition

Description:

In this volume from acclaimed writer Allan Heinberg, the Amazon warrior Diana has gone missing, leaving Donna Troy to take up the mantle of Wonder Woman!

When Diana returns, she goes under her former alias Diana Prince, acting as a secret agent and member of the Department of Metahuman Affairs. Her first assignment is to save Donna Troy but will she re-take the role of Wonder Woman?

No comments: