Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Summary: May 18th



This weekend has been really nice despite the chilly Spring weather. How can it be so cold in May?

Saturday, I stopped by the library. I needed to find three books for a couple of my book clubs and while I walked around I also ended up finding six more books that I wanted to read. As I waited in line to check out, I started thinking about doing another library read-a-thon. I figured it's been a while since the last time I had one.

The first book I'm going to start with is The Fortress of Solitude by Jonathan Lethem (I'll post the description in another post). Afterwards, I stopped by the comic book store to pick up this week's books. While I was there I lucked up on a bargain box and found three books (which I'll post in a few minutes), one was a trade edition that I have been trying to find for a long time Teen Titans/Outsiders: The Death and Return of Donna Troy.

Another weekend has gone by and I still haven't seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2, I'm going to try and see it next weekend. But I did go shopping and I found this really cute blue dress.

Well, I'm going to go and relax a bit and maybe watch some of Iron Man 3 that on right now.

Anyway, I hope every is having a good day.

~ Book Girl

No comments: