Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What to Wear: For Comic-Con

I recently received an e-mail from a reader (from the blog's old e-mail address, please note: I have just changed the e-mail for this blog, the new one is BookGirlLoveofReading@gmail.com). The reader asked what she should wear (that's not a costume) to Comic-Con. Also, this will also be her first time attending the local comic-con in her city.



Top: Golden Logo Wonder Woman T-Shirt  $24.00  80sTees  (80stees.com)


The first thing you want to think about is comfort. Since, you're going to be walking around a lot as well as standing in a lot of long lines.

Then for the outfit, I would suggest pairing a really cool superhero t-shirt with jeans. And if the weather is a little chilly, I would add a cute blazer, hoodie or cardigan. I would pair the outfit with a comfy pair of shoes like some really cute flats or gym shoes. Don't forget to take a tote bag to put all of your stuff in (but first check with the venue to see if it's allowed).

For me, I would pull my hair up into a bun and wear a pair of drop earrings.


I hope that answered your question and I really hope you have fun at the comic-con.

No comments: