Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Nesting: The Ultimate 20-Something NYC Apartment

Putting aside the fact that the average 20-something probably couldn't afford an apartment this size in NYC to only focus on the how nice this place is decorated. I really like it.

The apartment was designed by Lilly Bunn (a 20 something) for a 20-something client.

(Pictures and post title from House Beautiful magazine)

Entryway


Even though the entryway maybe small it shows that you can do something with it. I like how the zebra rug (which is faux) stands out against the purple wall paper and mirror. I also like how all the chairs (see below) in the apartment have bamboo look to them.


Living Room

Decorator Lilly Bunn


The decorator used a rich chocolate paint on the walls. It's makes the room seem cozy and I love how the bright color of the pillows stand against the neutral color sofa.


Dining Area


The paint really makes all the bright colors pop in the dining area.


Kitchen


It's small but chic.


Bedroom


I love how bright and airy the room looks as well as all the color.

I really think the decorator did an amazing job with this place because it's not overly decorated or stuffy. It's like casual glam. I totally love it.


No comments: