Wednesday, June 11, 2014

TV Round Up: Murder in the First (can't believe I haven't watched it yet)



I am so behind with my TV shows. I still haven't watched the first episode of Murder in the First as well as this Tuesday's night episodes of The Wil Wheaton Project and Heroes of Cosplay.

I heard the first episode of Murder in the First was really good. I had to stop my friends from telling me what happened. From what I can gather, the premise of the show reminds me of the BBC show Broadchurch were there is one particular murder that is the center of the entire season. And I thought Broadchurch was really good. Hopefully this show will be too.

I'm going to try to make sure I watch all three shows tonight. So I can get caught up.

Anyone else watch either three shows? I would love to know what you thought about Murder in the First (but please no spoilers, thanks).

No comments: