Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Currently Reading: Superman: Ending Battle


This is another book that's been sitting on my bookcase. Seriously I can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to reading this. It's no secret I'm a Superman fan and yet I let this sit on my bookshelf for two years.

I'm actually really excite to start reading this.

Book: Superman: Ending Battle by Joe Casey, Geoff Johns, Joe Kelly and Mark Schultz with illustrations by Derec Aucoin, Brandon Badeaux, Pascual Ferry and Duncan Rouleau

Edition: Trade

Description:

Superman's secret identity has only ever been known to a select few. That all changed the day Manchester Black, a gifted telekinetic, uncovered Clark Kent's alter-ego, setting in motion one of the hardest days in Superman's life.

Looking to avenge his prior defeat at the hands of Superman, Manchester Black amasses an army of super-villains. Over the course of 24 hours, Black's army of villains systematically attack all those close to Superman until they meet in an epic showdown.


No comments: