Saturday, July 19, 2014

Currently Reading: Batman: Arkham Unhinged vol #2 and I Know What You Did Last Summer


I loved the first volume, the writing was so good and I love the artwork. Can't wait to read this.


Book: Batman: Arkham Unhinged volume #2 (issues #6-10) by Derek Fridolfs with various artists and colorists

Source: Library

Description:

Dr. Hugo Strange has gained control of Arkham Asylum. Now, Gotham City has become a massive prison ruled by criminals. Will the Dark Knight be able to take back his city from the hands of a psychopath? Or will be fall victim to the madness that has gripped Gotham?





This is one of those books I found at the thrift store a while back. I saw the movie and I had no idea it was based on a book. Go figure. Looking forward to starting this.


Book: I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan

Description:

They Thought It Was Over

Last summer, four terrified friends made a desperate pact to conceal a shocking secret. But now, someone has learned the truth.

The horror is starting again. There is an unknown avenger out there who is stalking them in a deadly game. Will he stop at terror - or is he out for revenge?

No comments: