Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Book Purchase: Nancy Drew and Batman Returns


I know I wrote a little while ago that I was taking a book buying break. That's still true but I also said I had a few exceptions. And a good deal and a good find are two great exceptions.

And those exceptions fit perfectly with these purchases. I found Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase on sale and couldn't pass it up. You might find this surprising, since I'm a Nancy Drew fan but I have never read this book. Despite being the second book in the series, it's also the second Nancy Drew book I bought with the new cover. I really like the new covers, they are very creative and cute.




Now for the second book, Batman Returns (the comic book adaptation) this was both a good deal and a good find. I completely lucked up with finding this and the price was really good.

Batman Returns is one of favorite movies and I have been trying to find this book for a while. And when I did find it, there was no way I would pass on it. I'm not the type of person that needs to collect everything (where would I put it all) or spend a huge amount of money for them. I'm what you would call a frugal collector, I only try to get the things that I like (and at a good price).

No comments: