Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Update (and a Comic Con Rant)

How was everyone's weekend? If you're a comic book fan then you already know that this past weekend was the San Diego Comic-Con in which I didn't go to. I didn't even try to purchase tickets this year because every year it's becoming harder and harder to get tickets now that Comic-Con is "cool". Not to mention it's too Hollywood.

Lately, my friends and I have been going to smaller or local cons because the focus is still on the comic book culture and fan appreciation and not so taken over by Hollywood.

Okay, comic con rant over.

My weekend was fun (despite the bad rainy stormy weather) I spent some time at the library and picked up a few more comic book and five other books. I also went shopping and found yet another amazing Wonder Woman mug (I'll make sure to post a pic soon) and a few other items.

I also temporarily lifted my break from buying books. I stopped by that thrift store that's full of books. I'll post the pictures soon.

I did not go to the comic book store but I might go to later today. There is an issue I'm trying to find.

I did not make it to the movies this weekend but I plan on going next weekend but I'm not sure what to see: Lucy, Hercules or Guardians of the Galaxy. I still haven't seen Transformers yet. As you can tell I'm way behind with going to the movie theatre.

Well, that pretty much it. I just wanted to post a little something.

Bye for now,

Book Girl

No comments: