Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Book Review: Batman: Black and White vol #2


Book: Batman: Black and White volume #2 by various writers and artists

Source: Library

Rating: 4 stars

Review:

Okay, the second volume was so much better than the first volume because it suffered from a large number of dull stories that were poorly written.

Now for this second volume, I found the stories to be of a higher quality and were well written and ranged from humorous to serious.

These were fun stories and love that the stories showed Batman solving a lot of different cases. There was also this really interesting story about the Joker that showed that he may be more calculating than crazy and I really like the story with Batman and Catwoman.

I enjoyed reading this, I think I'm going to add it to my wish list to buy later.

No comments: