Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Latest Obsession: Watching Tiny House Nation



Tiny House Nation   Wednesday nights   fyi channel   check local listing for time

Is anyone else watching this show? I've always found small homes interesting compared to bigger homes. It doesn't take a lot of creativity to style and organize a big home but you definitely need it for living in smaller homes.

Last year, I read a book about Tiny Homes that I thought was very cool. And this TV show just shows even more that people are looking for different options for living. Watching this show has inspired me to pare down some of my stuff.

A while back I did that with my beauty products and magazines and that help free up a lot of space. I will admit I am a former beauty addict. I would buy so many new products but I've since cut down. I also used to buy a lot of magazines but after sorting through them and not buying many that also freed up more space. It's been a while since I bought a new magazine because lately most don't really have much in them. Although, this weekend I did buy one (Redbook with Kate Middleton on the cover).

Anyway, I love watching this show because I don't think it's a craze or something super trendy but people who really want to live with less. I like that the home owners do say it's a challenge living in a tiny home but they absolutely love it.

No comments: