Wednesday, October 15, 2014

No Longer Must See TV For Me: Gotham and The Flash



This is probably a record for me but it can't be help. I'm through with watching both Gotham and The Flash, I gave them a chance but they are both truly boring and total time wasters. They both suffer from bad writing and bad acting and watching The Flash feels like I'm watching a teen drama with superhero stuff added on.

Something that annoyed me back when Smallville was on, was Clark having a support team, really Superman needs tech support. Now it seems like almost every superhero TV series the main character (or the hero) needs tech support, case in point Arrow and The Flash.

My friends think I should give both shows more time but I don't feel like continuing to waste my time hoping both shows will get better. Everyone keeps saying how much promise Gotham has but I haven't seen anything yet that seems like it's getting better. The show is too predictable and boring and there is no depth to these characters.

I was really hoping The Flash would be really fun to watch but after watching the first two episodes I'm already bored with it. The way the characters are written makes the shows seem like some poorly written and acted teen show. Not to mention the unnecessary romance drama between Barry and Iris. How long are they going to string that along?

These were two of the new shows that I couldn't wait to watch but they turned into two shows I could easily forget to watch.

No comments: