Wednesday, January 14, 2015

30 Day Geek Chic Challenge, Day #3: Star Wars Kitchen Accessories

Day #3: Star Wars Kitchen Accessories


I love to cook but I have to admit beside my superhero mugs my kitchen doesn't have a lot of geek charm. My goal is to add more personality to my humdrum kitchen. I've been looking at a few R2-D2 items as well as some superhero stuff.

I'm looking for a few smaller items that will stand out and be a focal point instead of getting one big thing that would overpower the room. However, I don't want to have too many small items then it would look cluttered especially since my place is small.

Since R2-D2 is one of my favorite characters, I decided to post four kitchen accessories that I think are pretty cool.



Measuring Cup Set


 Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set   $19.99   Exclusively at Think Geek (thinkgeek.com)




Kitchen Timer

Star Wars R2-D2 Kitchen Timer   $19.99   Think Geek (thinkgeek.com)




Salt and Pepper Shakers


Star Wars Droid Salt and Pepper Shakers   $29.99   Think Geek (thinkgeek.com)




Cookie Jar


Star Wars R2-D2 Cookie Jar   $49.99  sold and shipped by Joy Toy (the company has a page on Amazon)

No comments: