Tuesday, January 20, 2015

30 Day Geek Chic Challenge, Day #9: Orange Blossom's Organizing Appeal

Day #9: Orange Blossom's Organizing Appeal



Over the weekend, I went to the thrift store and got a few books, okay maybe more like 34 books (I'll post the new books soon) and I have absolutely no where to put them. My bookcase is a mess and really needs to be re-organized but that's a project that I plan to tackle this weekend, it would take far too long to work on today.

With that in mind my inspiration for today is Orange Blossom from Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures. In Berry Bitty City, Orange runs her store the Orange Mart, a general store where she offers a huge variety of goods. To keep her store running smoothly she is super organized with every product sorted and stacked neatly.




Her organizing skills go beyond running her business, she is known for creating and using to-do or check list to make sure her tasks are completed. Many of her friends seek her out to see if she can help them with their organizing projects. She is creative and always willing to help out a friend.

My challenge for today (everyday) is to make a little more effort to be organized and to make it fun. Instead of using bland and boring organizing tools and containers I want to use ones with bright colors. I might not be a neat freak but I do find getting more organized fun.

No comments: