Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Must See TV: Marvel's Agent Carter



Marvel's Agent Carter is getting a lot of good buzz and not just from us comic book fans. I can not wait to watch this tonight. This show looks like it's going to be a fun spy adventure and it also doesn't look like Peggy is going to be sitting around crying or moping that Cap is gone. She's going to be far too busy for that. So, if Cap is considered the first Avenger, is she then the first Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

I hope this show doesn't disappoint like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham, The Flash, Constantine, and Arrow have. I so want a good comic book based TV show to watch.




 Anyone else planning on watching Mavel's Agent Carter tonight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm going to watch the show with my girlfriend (she's big Peggy Carter fan).

-- Matt

Book Girl said...

Hi Matt,

What did you think of the show?