Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Book of Interest: Avatar: The Last Airbender: Smoke and Shadow part 1


If you visit my blog then you probably know that I'm a huge fan of the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. I also have all three of the book series: The Promise, The Search and The Rift (although I've only read The Promise but I will be reading the others soon.)

I can't wait for this next book series because it will mean that Mai will be returning and maybe even her and Zuko getting back together.


Book: Avatar: The Last Airbender: Smoke and Shadow part 1 by Gene Luen Yang with illustrations by Gurihiru

Publication: October 6, 2015

General Description:

Smoke and Shadow follows the events of "The Rift", shifting the focus back on the Fire Nation and a segment of the population none too happy with the rule of Fire Lord Zuko. Some malcontents have even set up a new rebellion called the New Ozai Society -- headed up by none other than Mai's father.

No comments: