Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Agent Carter: Returning or Not, Still No Official News


There is still no official word from ABC about the return of Agent Carter however, I would like to believe that another great show will not be shelved but there's is some cause to worry. It seems there are two new shows that may possibly be heading to ABC, a spin off of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and possibly a Ms. Marvel show.

Couldn't the network find air time for all four shows (not sure if Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is renewed if it hasn't already been then it most likely will be)? If they wanted to, I'm sure ABC would find room but since it hasn't been officially stated as not returning perhaps there is still a little bit of hope that Agent Peggy Carter be back for a full season.

Side note: the Daredevil TV series (available on Netflix) has been renewed for a second season. I haven't watched the show yet but I will eventually get around to it. I've heard mixed reviews about it but I want to see for myself whether it's any good.

No comments: