Sunday, July 26, 2015

Toy Corner: Funko Harley Quinn, Storm and Arrow's Black Canary


Yesterday, the Funko Storm bobble-head that I ordered showed up before I left to go shopping. And after an hour of two of finding some really cute clothes, I stopped by GameStop and found Funko Arrow's Black Canary figurine. Although, it's Sara Lance instead of Laurel it's okay. But I do hope at some point there will eventually be one for Laurel. And later in the day I went to the bookstore and found this Funko Harley Quinn figurine.

Full disclaimer for Harley Quinn, I didn't like the dull and awful paint job for Harley's hat so I repainted it. There was a lot of smudges and one of the pom-poms on her hat wasn't even painted. While doing a search online, I've found similar complaints about the paint job for this figurine. At the bookstore there were three of these Harley figurines sitting on the shelf and this was the best out of the three. I was able to clean up some of the smudged paint on her face but not all of it. It's hard to believe that the company allowed such a poorly painted product to be shipped out.

I think these Funko's are starting to become a little bit of an obsession. I still wasn't able to get the Funko The Flash from the TV show since it was sold out when I went to the comic book store on Wednesday. 

Do you collect Funko products? If so, are there any that you really wish was in your collection?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have the complete Beatles collection. But everywhere I've seen them online someone's jacked up the price. Love them but can't see spending that kind of money for them.

Book Girl said...

Thanks for commenting.

I would love to have the Harry Potter trio (Harry, Ron and Hermione). I'm going to try to see if I can find them.