Friday, December 11, 2015

Short Movie for the Legend of the Mantamaji comic book series (and a New Book Purchase)



A week or two ago, I watched this official short movie for the comic book series Legend of the Mantamaji by Eric Dean Seaton with illustrations by Brandon Palas. After watching it, I immediately ordered all three volumes of the series. I think this is a pretty good movie, it can certainly stand up with the current batch of superhero TV shows.

One minor issue I did notice about the character is that it does seem a little cumbersome to have to constantly hold the ankh while fighting crime. However, it does change into any weapon that he may need.

Since, I'm always looking for something new to read, finding this movie was a great promotional tool. I'm always surprised that more authors or publishers don't do something extra to promote their books.

It was nice to see that my books finally arrived yesterday, I look forward to reading the first volume.

No comments: