Wednesday, January 6, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #6: DC Bombshells vol #1

I have been hearing a lot of good things about the DC Bombshells series and since every time I go to the comic book store and find all the issues sold out. I figured I would just wait to pick it up in the trade edition.

It's almost hard to believe that this comic book was created because fans liked the variant covers the characters were featured on as well as the statue that were made of them. I wonder if Lois Lane and Vixen are in this series? If not I hope they will be add on at some point. Either way, I guess I have to wait and see.



Book: DC Bombshells volume #1 (issues #1-6) by Marguerite Bennett with illustrations by Marguerite Sauvage

Publication: March 8, 2016

Description:

The ultra-popular statues from DC Collectibles come to life in their own ongoing comic book series! Learn the story behind this alternate reality where the Second World War is fought by superpowered women on the front lines and behind the scenes! It all begins with the stories of Batwoman, Wonder Woman and Supergirl.

No comments: