Friday, January 22, 2016

Fashion Meets Comics: Miss America


When I think of Miss America, I don't think of the beauty pageant, I think of Marvel's powerhouse America Chavez.

Similar to Captain America and Patriot, she wears red, white and blue however she also has an additional color, black. To recreate her look, I took a more athletic approach.

I omitted the stars and stripes on the jacket and went with a basic denim jacket and took the white from her shirt and applied it to a tote bag. With all things considered, I think I did a good job with this look.

And minus the jacket and hoodie, I figured this could make a good fitness outfit.



1969 Denim Jacket    $69.95    Gap (gap.com)




Essential Fleece Hoodie   $29.99 (sale, regular price $39.95)   Gap (gap.com)




GapFit Interlace-back Tank     $31.99 (sale, regular price $39.95)    Gap (gap.com)




Chaturanga Shortie    $39.00   Athleta (athleta.gap.com)




Take a Bow Tote    $23.99 (sale, regular price $46.00)    Roxy (roxy.com) 

No comments: